Low-cost programs to help you own your own home
First State Bank is an approved WHEDA lender, which means we have a number of mortgages available that are designed to meet the needs of qualified first-time home buyers and veterans.1
- Finance up to 100% of the purchase price.
- FICO scores of 620 or more are eligible.
- Options for monthly mortgage insurance or no mortgage insurance are available.
- Income limits may apply.
- Home buyer education is required.
Learn about our mortgages
First State Bank offers many mortgage programs for which you may be eligible.
- Learn about other First State Bank mortgages.
- Contact a mortgage specialist to find out which mortgages may be best for you: (800) 994-2500.
- Apply now.
1Borrowers who have not owned a principal place of residence in the last three years. This requirement is waived if a home buyer is purchasing a home in a federally designated target area.