A convenient way to pay
Your First State Bank Money Card (debit card) makes all your purchases from a First State Bank checking account easy and secure. Use it to pay for everything, big or small, in person and online–even your monthly bills.
Get great service and benefits
- Get added security with Visa’s Zero Liability Policy.* It protects you from unauthorized purchases — plus, returns any funds deducted due to fraudulent charges.
- Enjoy worldwide acceptance at millions of places–from neighborhood coffee shops to your favorite sites online.
- Keep track of every purchase and see your current balance online.
Plus there's never an annual fee.
Mobile wallet: simple, convenient, secure
Lost or Stolen Card?
If your First State Bank card has been lost or stolen, or if you notice card activity that you did not authorize, please contact us immediately!
- During business hours (8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday): (800) 994-2500
- Outside of business hours: (800) 236-2442
*Visa’s Zero Liability Policy covers U.S.-issued cards and does not apply to certain commercial card transactions or any transactions not processed by Visa. Individual replacement fund amounts are provided on a provisional basis and may be withheld, delayed, limited, or rescinded by your issuer based on factors such as gross negligence or fraud, delay in reporting unauthorized use, investigation and verification of claim and account standing and history. You must notify First State Bank immediately of any unauthorized use. Transaction at issue must be posted to your account before replacement funds may be issued. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please contact First State Bank.