We shine when you rise
Any bank can say they understand the unique banking needs of farmers, but all too often they don’t know enough to build the best solution.
Not at First State Bank.
Our ag bankers have first-hand farming experience, giving us the insight and expertise to serve the needs of agricultural operations in our communities.
If your livelihood depends on agriculture, then count on First State Bank to help you reach your financial goals. Whether you want to improve performance, expand operations, plan for retirement, or develop a succession plan, we’re here to help!
Ag consulting services
- Performance: We will work with you to develop a historical picture of your financial position and key performance indicators. Looking at trends related to net income and expense-to-income ratios may identify potential areas for improvement and ways to increase your overall operational efficiencies.
- Expansion: First State Bank will explore your expansion options and develop a comprehensive plan that may involve the purchase of livestock, facilities or equipment to achieve your long-term goals and enhance profitability.
- Retirement and Succession Planning: Advance planning can help you achieve your retirement goals and develop a sound thought process for the long-term future of your operation.
- Referral Networking Resources: Let us connect you to the tools and resources you need to be successful.
Ag deposit accounts
- Checking account
- Savings account
- Money market account
- Certificates of deposit (CD)
- Individual retirement account (IRAs)
- Health savings accounts (HSA)
- Ag loans
- Operating lines of credit
- Crop loans
- Livestock loans
- Machinery loans
- Farm real estate loans
- Improvement loans
How to apply for farm loans and other ag banking services
Our ag banking team is standing by to help you and your farm!