A flexible term mortgage option
For those of you who are in need of a functional home for everyone in your family, we offer a fixed-rate mortgage as a great option for borrowers looking for home loans with flexible terms and affordable payments.
- No income, property or loan limits
- FICO scores of 620 or more are eligible.
- Mortgage insurance required if less than 20% down payment.1
- Available for manufactured homes, mobile homes on land, and bare land loans.
Fixed-rate mortgage features
- Lock in your rate for the life of the loan.
- Choose the term that fits your needs.
- Fixed monthly payments for the life of the loan
Apply for a mortgage
- Apply online.
- Make an appointment with a mortgage lender to discuss your home purchase or to apply: (800) 994-2500.
Learn more about our mortgages
First State Bank offers many mortgage programs for which you may be eligible.
- Learn about other First State Bank mortgages.
- Contact a mortgage lender to find out which mortgages may be best for you: (800) 994-2500.
All loans subject to credit approval. Mortgage loans are available for properties located within the state of Wisconsin.
1Your rate may be dependent on your credit score, loan amount, loan-to-value, and debt ratio. For example, a loan amount of $97,000 (purchase price of $100,000 less a 3% down payment) financed at a 4.327% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for 30 years results in 360 fixed monthly payments of $477.18 (principal and interest). Payment does not include taxes or insurance. This is an example only. Actual loan payment and APR will vary based on the loan amount, down payment amount, term, insurance, and any fees.