A short-term mortgage solution
For those who know this won't be their "forever home" or anticipate refinancing when rates are lower, an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) can be the right option.
- No income, property or loan limits
- FICO scores of 620 or more are eligible.
- Mortgage insurance required if less than 20% down payment.
- Available for manufactured homes, mobile homes on land, and bare land loans.
Adjustable-rate mortgage features
- Local underwriting
- Loans serviced by First State Bank, not a third party.
- Variable-rate is tied to an index and may increase or decrease.
Apply for a mortgage
- Apply online.
- Make an appointment with a mortgage lender to discuss your home purchase or to apply: (800) 994-2500.
Learn more about our mortgages
First State Bank offers many mortgage programs for which you may be eligible.
- Learn about other First State Bank mortgages.
- Contact a mortgage lender to find out which mortgages may be best for you: (800) 994-2500.
All loans subject to credit approval. Mortgage loans are available for properties located within the state of Wisconsin.