Banking power in the palm of your hand
Manage your money anytime, anywhere with First State Bank’s mobile app and SMS text banking options. Text and Mobile Banking are available to First State Bank personal banking and small business banking customers who are enrolled in Online Banking.
Mobile Banking app
Once you download First State Bank’s Mobile Banking app, you can access many of the Online Banking features directly from your Apple phone or Android phone or tablet.
Mobile Banking features
- Check account balances and recent activity (up to 90 days).
- Transfer money between your First State Bank deposit accounts and loans.
- Find First State Bank branch and ATM locations.
- Make or schedule payments via Online Bill Pay.
- Use your mobile device camera to deposit checks to your First State Bank account using Mobile Check Deposit.
Enroll in Mobile Banking
- Download the Mobile Banking app for Android devices.
- Download the Mobile Banking app for Apple phones.
The Mobile Banking app is not currently available for iPads.
Text Banking is available to any First State Bank customer who has access to a smartphone or other mobile device that has Short Message Service (SMS) — in other words, text messaging — enabled.
Text Banking commands
Request basic account information by texting the following SMS commands to 49794:
- B — balance inquiry
- C — command list
- H — account history
- HE — help
- L — mobile banking URL
- M — more info
- R — reactivate text banking
- S — cancel text banking
The wireless carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. Please allow one text message per query. Message and data rates may apply. See the Mobile Banking Enrollment Terms and Conditions.
Enroll in Text Banking
- Enroll in Online Banking, if you haven’t already done so.
- Log into Online Banking and select “Enroll a Mobile Device.”
- You will be prompted to follow a few simple steps; do so, and an activation code will be provided.
- Within minutes, you will receive a text message from First State Bank WI (49794)
- Reply to the text message by entering the activation code you were provided and click send.
- You will receive a text confirming your setup.