Tap your home’s equity
A First State Bank home equity line of credit allows you to borrow against the equity in your home for a variety of needs.
Common uses for a home equity line of credit
- Home improvement projects
- Debt consolidation
- Other larger purchases
How a home equity line of credit works
- Borrow money as you need it, up to your approved credit limit.
- Access funds by writing a check or transferring dollars to your First State Bank checking account.
- You only pay interest on the amount you actually borrow.
- Monthly payments vary based upon the interest rate and the balance owed.
Apply for a home equity line of credit
Contact a mortgage specialist for more information or to apply (800) 994-2500.