Tap your home’s equity
A First State Bank home equity line of credit allows you to borrow against the equity in your home for a variety of needs.
Common uses for a home equity line of credit
- Home improvement projects
- Debt consolidation
- Other larger purchases
How a home equity line of credit works
- Access funds up to your approved limit by writing a check or transferring dollars to your First State Bank checking account.
- Pay interest only on the amount you actually borrow.
- Monthly payments vary based upon the interest rate and the balance owed.
Apply for a home equity line of credit
- Make an appointment with a mortgage lender to discuss your home's equity or to apply: (800) 994-2500.