Two fantastic cards
Both First State Bank personal credit cards offer:
- No annual fee
- Low introductory annual percentage rates (APR)
- No balance transfer fees
- Easy payment options
- Online account access to check balances, pay your bill and more
- Mobile wallet payment options to make plastic-less purchases using Samsung Pay™, Google Pay™ and Apple Pay®
Visa Gold Card
The Visa Gold Card offers our lowest Annual Percentage Rate (APR) making it the better option for those who do not plan to pay off their balance every month.
Visa ScoreCard CashBack Rewards Card
With the Visa ScoreCard CashBack Rewards Card, you earn 1% unlimited cash back on all your purchases.1 Rewards can be redeemed online in amounts of $50, $100, $200 or $500 via an electric transfer to a designated checking or savings account. Or you may redeem your rewards in the form of a gift card available at the Visa Rewards website.
Apply for a credit card
Download the application here: Personal Credit Card Application & Disclosures.
Return your completed application to any First State Bank location or mail it to First State Bank, P.O. Box 268, New London, WI 54961.
Important info for cardholders
- Access your account and rewards online: mycardstatement.com
- Telephone inquiries and pay by phone: (800) 423-7503
- Report a lost or stolen credit card: (800) 423-7503
1Credit is deducted for each dollar returned. Credits are not earned on cash advance or balance transfer transactions. Minimum $50 must be earned to redeem. Credits discontinue to be earned and may not be credited after the account is closed. Ask for Program Rules for more details.