Save time (and a tree)
Online Statements are a convenient, environmentally conscious feature for First State Bank checking, savings and money market accounts.
Once you’ve enrolled your deposit accounts for Online Statements through our Online Banking platform, you will receive an email notice each month when your statement is available to view in Online Banking, Save the statement to your computer or print it, if you prefer.
Your statements from the most recent 36 months will automatically be retained online for your access. Best of all, Online Statements are free!
How to sign up for Online Statements
You can request Online Statements at the time of opening an account with First State Bank. To opt into Online Statements for an existing account, please follow these steps:
- Enroll in Online Banking, if you haven’t already done so.
- Log into Online Banking and click the Customer Service tab.
- Click the “Change statement delivery method” link in the drop-down menu.
- Change from “Paper” to “Online” under Account.
- Check the box to agree to the terms.
- Click the Submit button.