2023 First State Bank Scholarship Recipients Announced
First State Bank is pleased to award eleven $1,000 scholarships to high school seniors who are pursuing a post-secondary education throughout our northeast and north central Wisconsin communities. Congratulations to these outstanding individuals:
- Kaci Abney (Marshfield High School) – Recipient of First State Bank’s 2023 Employee/Son/Daughter Scholarship, Kaci is the daughter of Bobbi Abney, and our Vice President of Business Banking, Tony Abney. This fall she will attend University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point with a major in business.
- Renna Amaral (New London High School) – Renna is the daughter of Weldon and Becky Amaral. She intends to study biology/pre-medicine at University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Annalee Casperson (Stratford High School) – Annalee is the daughter of Lance and Patti Casperson, and will attend University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire to join their nursing program.
- Kylee Harrington (Marshfield High School) – Kylee is the daughter of Rachael Haupt-Harrington, and plans to study nursing at University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point.
- Keither Jepson (Little Wolf High School in Manawa) – Keither is the son of Gary and Kerri Jepson, and will attend University of Minnesota-Twin Cities in the field of architecture.
- Isaac Mauritz (Columbus Catholic High School in Marshfield) – Isaac is the son of Josh and Krisann Mauritz. He intends to pursue his post-secondary education at University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire in biology/pre-medicine.
- Nathan Nikolay (Auburndale High School) – Nathan is the son of Jay and Julie Nikolay. He plans to participate in the agricultural power equipment program at Fox Valley Technical College.
- Ella Romberg (Appleton North High School) – Ella is the daughter of Bruce and Christine Romberg. She will focus her studies in global public health and applied psychology at New York University.
- Brennan Schneider (Columbus Catholic High School in Marshfield) – Brennan is the son of Rhonda Schneider, and plans to study at Fox Valley Technical College in their emergency medical technician-paramedic (EMT-P) program.
- Connor Simington (Owen-Withee High School) – Connor is the son of Karen and Adam Simington. He plans to further his education in the computer support specialist program at Northcentral Technical College.
- Charlie Zastrow (Fox Valley Lutheran High School in Appleton) – Charlie is the daughter of Casey and Jason Radtke, and will major in criminology and psychology with a minor in communications at Marquette University.
Thank you to all our scholarship applicants who shared their experiences and career aspirations with us.
Photo: First State Bank Vice President of Marketing, Brenda Hansen, presents Ella Romberg with her First State Bank $1,000 scholarship certificate at Appleton North High School.