2022 First State Bank Scholarship Recipients Announced
First State Bank recently had the great privilege of awarding eleven $1,000 scholarships to high school seniors from our communities who are pursuing a post-secondary education. Congratulations to these outstanding individuals:
- Claire Duch (New London High School) – Claire is the daughter of Eric and Jill Duch. She plans to study at the University of Wisconsin-River Falls in the field of agricultural and elementary education.
- Garrison Gregory (New London High School) – Garrison is the son of Christopher and Linda Gregory and plans to attend the University of Wisconsin-Madison for business administration.
- Anna Meilahn (Stevens Point Area High School) – Anna is the daughter of Peter and Brenda Meilahn. She will be studying biochemistry at University of Wisconsin-La Crosse this fall.
- Josie Otto (Pacelli Catholic High School) – Josie is the daughter of Jodie and Brian Otto. She will be attending Northcentral Technical College to become a veterinary technician.
- Brooke Peterson (Waupaca High School) – Brooke is the daughter of Melanie and Josh Peterson and plans to study accounting at the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point.
- Mesa Rasmussen (Greenwood High School) – Mesa is the daughter of Shane and Cindy Rasmussen. She will be attending the University of Wisconsin-Madison this fall to study wildlife ecology.
- Josephine Reeve (Stevens Point Area High School) – Josephine is the daughter of Sarah and Lance Reeve and will be attending the University of Wisconsin-Madison for biochemistry and Spanish.
- Kennedy Rosin (Little Wolf High School) – Kennedy is the daughter of Jen and Randy Rosin. She plans to study accounting at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Beth Willner (New London High School) – Beth is the daughter of Jill and Bryan Willner and anticipates studying marketing or graphic design at the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point.
- Allyson Zuleger (Stratford High School) – Allyson’s parents are Jason and Connie Zuleger. Allyson will be studying special education at Minnesota State University.
- Rebecca Tank (New London High School) – Recipient of First State Bank’s Employee/Son/Daughter Scholarship for 2022, Rebecca is the daughter of First State Bank Business Banking Assistant, Cathy Tank. Rebecca plans to study agribusiness science and technology at Fox Valley Technical College.
Thank you to all who applied for this year's scholarships.
Photo: First State Bank's Megan Buchholz and Peter Kurth present individual $1,000 scholarships to New London High School seniors, Garrison Gregory, Beth Willner, Anna Meilahn, and Rebecca Tank.