First State Bank is a community bank dedicated to helping our customers and communities be successful. Our social media pages such as, but not limited to, Facebook and LinkedIn are vehicles for sharing your experiences, ideas and suggestions; to connect with us; and to keep up with all the good things going on at First State Bank and our communities.
Because banking is a highly regulated industry, however, we are required to follow certain rules, and ask for your assistance when you are participating on our social media pages.
Keep in mind, our social media pages are public spaces which means that anyone may see your comments and pictures when posted to these pages; they may even show up in search-engine results. Also, because anyone can participate on our public pages, we cannot be responsible for views expressed other than our own.
We encourage your participation, but understand we may occasionally remove posts that do not fit our community guidelines:
- Please make comments that are related to the conversation topic.
- Please use common courtesy, be respectful of others, and refrain from making comments that contain offensive, obscene, abusive, or threatening language or themes.
- Do not post someone else's copyrighted work unless you have permission.
- Never post comments containing personal, identifying or confidential information such as specific account details or other personal information including address, telephone number, email address, account information, password, balance, etc. If you have account specific questions, please contact our Customer Care Center at (800) 994-2500.
Note that our social media pages are managed by First State Bank employees. We will make every effort to respond in a timely manner to posts and messages; however, we can’t guarantee that we will reply to every comment. Once again, please contact our Customer Care Center at (800) 994-2500 if you have an urgent question or concern.
Finally, First State Bank cannot accept comments from anyone under the age of 13 and if First State Bank has actual knowledge that a user is under the age of 13, First State Bank will ban the user from accessing the our social media pages.
Customer Service Inquiries. If you are a customer with a question about a First State Bank account, please contact our Customer Care Center:
- Call (800) 994-2500 during business hours (Monday-Friday, 8 am – 5 pm)
- See our locations and hours
- Contact us
Links to Third-Party Sites. We may occasionally share links to articles and information on third-party sites when we think you may find the information helpful. Please note that this does not in any way constitute an official endorsement of the site or company.