Mortgage loans to fit your needs
We offer conventional fixed-rate mortgage and adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) financing options to provide flexible financing for every borrower and need, including loans for manufactured or mobile homes and bare land.
- FICO scores of 620 or more are eligible
- No income, property or loan limits
- Mortgage insurance required if less than 20% down payment1
Choose the term that best fits your needs and enjoy a competitive rate.
Adjustable-rate mortgages (ARM)
- Local underwriting
- Loans will be serviced by First State Bank
- Manufactured homes and mobile homes on land allowed
- Available for bare land loans
- Variable rate may increase or decrease
Learn more about our mortgages
First State Bank offers many mortgage programs for which you may be eligible.
- Learn about other First State Bank mortgages.
- Contact a mortgage specialist to find out which mortgages may be best for you: (800) 994-2500.
- Apply now.
1All loans subject to credit approval. Your rate may be dependent on your credit score, loan amount, loan to value, and debt ratio. For example, a purchase price of $100,000 with 3% down, loan amount of $97,000 at 5.000% rate with a 5.109%. Annual Percentage Rate results in 360 fixed monthly payments (principal and interest) of $520.72. Payment does not include taxes or insurance. This is an example only. Actual loan payment and APR will vary based on the loan amount, the term, insurance, and any fees.