Small business online banking
Sometimes bigger isn’t better. For small businesses, companies, and organizations that want to perform key account management functions online such as checking balances, transferring funds, and accessing statements, First State Bank’s personal Online Banking site may be a perfect option. (The enrollment form includes a space for your business name; please make sure to type the business name exactly as it appears on your First State Bank account.)
Our enhanced Business eBanking system provides businesses, municipalities and other organizations with easy-to-use, in-depth online banking tools to help you manage your finances quickly and efficiently.
Business eBanking features
The following services come standard with the Business eBanking platform for a monthly fee of $25:
- Obtain on-the-spot balance report of all accounts.
- Access ledger and available balance information (18 months of history).
- View debit and credit activity summaries.
- Search for specific posted items, including electronic payments, POS transactions, service charges/fees, direct deposits, ATM transactions, and debits and credits.
- View images of the fronts and backs of your checks.
- Access current information on all loan and line of credit balances and transactions.
- Review detailed loan information, such as balance, amount due, estimated payoff and interest rate.
- Initiate payment and advance transactions (approval required).
- Set up account access rights and capabilities specific to individuals and their responsibilities within your organization. (The program incorporates high-level Internet security by utilizing 128-bit encryption.)
- Set up and manage payees; review payment history.
- Electronically schedule payments, same day, to anyone anywhere in the U.S. (up to one year in advance).
- Include invoice number on selected payments.
- Pay only $0.50 per bill.
Choose any or all of the following services for an additional $25 per month. (Business customers using ACH Payment and File Upload services may be required to purchase Security Tokens at a cost of $75 per token.)
Cash management capabilities
- Access accounts.
- Transfer from one internal account to a single or many accounts at one time.
- Access your line of credit.
- Concentrate funds from multiple offices, locations or other depository bank using ACH Collection.
- Initiate ACH debits to collect receivables more quickly, improving cash flow.
- Create and save frequently used transfer profiles.
- Set up a workflow for monthly dues or pledges.
- Initiate electronic payments, including direct deposit, expense reimbursement and vendor payments.
- Create and save frequently used payment profiles.
- Distribute funds to other offices owned by you.
- Make state and federal tax payments (at no additional cost).
- Use the ACH file upload tool.
- Process direct deposits for payroll
- Upload files from your own accounting software to use in the ACH processing system.
Enroll in Business Online Banking
Our business banking team are happy to help you create your online banking profile.