Living in rural communities has many benefits
The GRH (Guaranteed Rural Housing) Loan Program is designed to serve rural residents who have a steady, low, or modest income and yet are unable to obtain adequate housing through conventional financing.1
- 0% down for anyone within income guidelines.
- Finance up to 100% of the purchase price
- FICO scores of 620 or more are eligible
- Income and property location limits apply
- Closing costs can be included in the loan if the appraisal supports the additional value
- Annual fee paid monthly with an upfront guaranteed fee, which can be financed into the loan
- Bankruptcy discharged for at least 3 years
Learn more about our mortgages
First State Bank offers many mortgage programs for which you may be eligible.
- Learn about other First State Bank mortgages.
- Contact a mortgage specialist to find out which mortgage programs may be best for you: (800) 994-2500.
- Apply now.
1All loans subject to credit approval. Your rate may be dependent on your credit score, loan amount, loan to value and debt ratio. For example, a purchase price of $100,000 with 3% down, loan amount of $97,000 at 5.000% rate with a 5.109%. Annual Percentage Rate results in 360 fixed monthly payments (principal and interest) of $520.72. Payment does not include taxes or insurance. This is an example only. Actual loan payment and APR will vary based on the loan amount, the term, insurance and any fees.