Once you're enrolled in Online Banking and have our Mobile Banking App downloaded, it's easy to get started. Simply click on the Mobile App menu, choose "Check Deposit," and follow the easy step-by-step instructions.
Keep in mind:
- Checks must be payable to you and be deposited into an account in your name that you have access to in Online Banking.
- You must endorse the check with your signature and the words "For Mobile Deposit Only"
- Checks deposited via Mobile Check Deposit cannot exceed $5,000, must be drawn on a U.S. Bank and in U.S. currency.
- The entire check’s front and back images must be clearly readable. Take the picture in good light, on a dark surface.
- Mobile Check Deposits made Monday-Friday prior to 4:00 p.m. CST will generally be made available on the next business day.
- Any Mobile Check Deposit received after 4:00 p.m. CST, Monday-Friday will be processed the next business day and may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
- Deposits made on the weekend or on a holiday will be processed on the next business day and may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
- You will receive a “Deposit Received Notification” email shortly after completing your Mobile Check Deposit. You will receive a second “Deposit Approved Notification” email once the deposit has been verified. Once approved, checks deposited using Mobile Check Deposit will appear like any other deposit in your Online Banking transaction history and on your account statement.
- Please keep the paper check for 30 days after the deposit, in case the original is needed for verification.
Please read our Mobile Check Deposit FAQs for more information, troubleshooting tips, and other answers to commonly asked questions: