Enhanced Business eBanking provides businesses,municipalities, and other organizations with easy to use, in-depth banking tools to help you manage your finances quickly and efficiently. The following services come standard with Enhanced Business eBanking for a monthly fee of $25.00.
- Obtain on-the-spot balance report of all accounts
- Access ledger and available balance information (18 months of history)
- View debit and credit activity summary
- Search for specific posted items including: electronic payments, POS transactions, service charges/fees, direct deposits, ATM transactions and debits and credits
- View images of the front and back of your checks
- Access current information on all loan and line of credit balances and transactions
- Review detailed loan information such as balance, amount due, estimated payoff and interest rate
- Initiate payment and advance transactions (approval required)
Multiple User Access & Security Administration
- Enhanced Business eBanking provides your company administrator with the ability to set up account access rights and capabilities specific to individuals and their responsibilities within your organization. The program incorporates high-level Internet security by utilizing 128-bit encryption. First State Bank’s Enhanced Business eBanking specialists are also just a phone call away if you need any assistance.
Bill Payment ($0.50 per bill)
- Set up and manage a payees; review payment history
- Electronically schedule payments same day to anyone, anywhere in the United States up to one year in advance
- Include invoice number on selected payments
Choose any or all of the following services for an additional $25.00 per month. Note, business customers using ACH Payment and File Upload services may be required to purchase Security Tokens* at a cost of $75 per token.
- Account Access
- Internal transfer from one account to a single or many accounts at one time
- Access your line of credit
- ACH Collection to concentrate funds from multiple offices, locations or other depository bank
- Initiate ACH debits to collect receivables more quickly,improving cash flow
- Create and save frequently used transfer profiles
- Great for monthly dues or pledges
- Initiate electronic payments including direct deposit, expense reimbursement and vendor payments
- Create and save frequently used payment profiles
- Distribute funds to other offices owned by you
- Make State and Federal Tax Payments (at no additional cost)
ACH File Upload
- Useful for companies processing direct deposit for payroll
- Upload files from you own accounting software to use in the ACH processing system
*A Security Token is a small device used to protect against unauthorized access to your accounts. Every sixty seconds, the Security Token generates a unique six-digit code which must be used with your login credentials each time you sign on to Enhanced Business eBanking.