This service is provided to you by First State Bank and powered by a Third Party "Licensor" mobile technology solution. Section A of these End User Terms is a legal agreement between you and First State Bank. Section B of these End User Terms is a legal agreement between you and the Licensor.
FIRST STATE BANK TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for using First State Bank Mobile combined with your handheld's text messaging capabilities. For help, text "HELP" to 49794. To cancel your plan, text "STOP" to 49794 at anytime. In case of questions please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-800-994-2500.
Terms and Conditions
1. The services are separate and apart from any other charges that may be assessed by your wireless carrier for text messages sent to or received from First State Bank. You are responsible for any fees or other charges that your wireless carrier may charge for any related data or message services, including without limitation for short message service.
2. The services are provided by First State Bank and not by any other third party. You and First State Bank are solely responsible for the content transmitted through the text messages sent to and from First State Bank. You must provide source indication in any messages you send (e.g., mobile telephone number, "From" field in text message, etc.)
3. Mobile Banking is an extension of First State Bank's Consumer/Basic Business Online Banking services. You must be enrolled in Online Banking prior to being eligible to utilize Mobile Banking. To do so, please visit https://bankfirststate.com/ and click "Enroll Now". Please refer to First State Bank's SERVICE AGREEMENT FOR ONLINE BANKING & BILL PAYMENT (https://bankfirststate.com/online-services/online-banking-service-agreement) for the terms and conditions of using these services.4. All checks deposited using Mobile Check Deposit must be properly endorsed with your signature and the phrase "FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY."5. Checks deposited by you using Mobile Check Deposit:
- Must be payable to you.
- If payable jointly, can only be deposited into an account in the name of all payees.
- Cannot exceed $5,000.00.
- Must be drawn on a U.S. bank.
- Must be in U.S. currency.
- Cannot be dated more than six (6) months prior to the date of deposit.
- Cannot be altered.
6. All Mobile Check Deposits are subject to our verification and final review and/or may be rejected by us for any reason. Your deposit is not approved until you have received an approved email notification from us confirming the deposit has been verified. Mobile Check Deposits received, verified, and approved prior to the 4:00 p.m. CST cut-off time will generally be made available on the next business day.7. Any Mobile Check Deposit received after 4:00 p.m. CST, Monday-Friday (except holidays) will be processed the next business day and may not be available for immediate withdrawal8. Please keep paper checks deposited via Mobile Check Deposit for 30 calendar days or until you see them credited to your account on your next statement. The deposited check should be "voided" and then properly destroyed. Do not attempt to deposit the check elsewhere.9. Checks deposited using Mobile Check Deposit that have been previously been deposited at First State Bank or another financial institution will be rejected and returned.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT TERMS FOR THE DOWNLOADABLE APP
To be Agreed to by End User Prior to Use of the Downloadable App
1. Ownership. You acknowledge and agree that a third party provider or licensor to your financial services provider ("Licensor") is the owner of all right, title and interest in and to the downloaded software to be used for access to Mobile Banking services from your financial services provider and the computer programs contained therein in machine readable object code form as well as any accompanying user documentation along with all subsequent copies, updates or versions thereof which are made available to you (if any), regardless of the media or form in which they may exist (collectively the "Software").
2. License Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are hereby granted a limited, nonexclusive license to use the Software in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. All rights not expressly granted to you by this Agreement are hereby reserved by the owner of the Software. Nothing in this license will entitle you to receive hard-copy documentation, technical support, telephone assistance, or updates to the Software. This Agreement may be terminated at any time, for any reason or no reason. Upon termination, you agree to immediately destroy all copies of the Software in your possession or control.
3. Restrictions. You shall not: (i) modify, revise or create any derivative works of the Software; (ii) decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Software; (iii) redistribute, sell, rent, lease, sublicense, or otherwise transfer rights to the Software; or (iv) remove or alter any proprietary notices, legends, symbols or labels in the Software, including, but not limited to, any trademark, logo or copyright.
4. Disclaimer Warranty. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON_INFRINGMENT. NO WARRANTY IS PROVIDED THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL BE FREE FROM DEFECTS OR VIRUSES OR THAT OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED. YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE AND ANY OTHER MATERIAL OR SERVICES DOWNLOADED OR MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SOFTWARE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM THEIR USE.
5. Limitations of Warranty. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL LICENSOR , THE PROVIDER OF ANY FINANCIAL SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH OR RELATED TO THE SOFTWARE, ANY OF THEIR CONTRACTORS OR PROVIDERS OR ANY OF EACH OF THEIR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH ANY CLAIM IS BASED. IN ANY CASE, LIABILITY OF LICENSOR OR ANY OF THE OTHER PERSONS OR ENTITIES DESCRIBED IN THE PRECEDING SENTENCE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE SHALL NOT EXCEED IN THE AGGREGATE THE LESSER OF $10.00 OR THE SUM OF THE FEES PAID BY YOU FOR THIS LICENSE.
6. U.S. Government Restricted Rights. The Software is commercial computer software subject to RESTRICTED RIGHTS. In accordance with 48 CFR 12.212 (Computer software) or DFARS 227.7202 (Commercial computer software and commercial computer software documentation), as applicable, the use, duplication, and disclosure of the Software by the United States of America, its agencies or instrumentalities is subject to the restrictions set forth in this Agreement.
7. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties concerning the subject matter hereof. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California excluding that body of laws pertaining to conflict of laws. If any provision of this Agreement is determined by a court of law to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision will be enforced to the maximum extent possible and the other provisions will remain effective and enforceable. All disputes relating to this Agreement are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of California and the parties expressly consent to jurisdiction and venue thereof and therein. The parties confirm that this Agreement and all related documentation is and will be in the English language. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby expressly waived and excluded.
8. Content and Services. Neither Licensor nor the provider of the wireless network is the provider of any financial services available through or related to the Software, and neither Licensor nor the provider of the wireless network or any contractor of the provider of the financial services available through or related to the Software, is responsible for any of the materials, information, products or services made available to you via the Software.