Manage your money anytime, anywhere with First State Bank’s Mobile Web, Mobile App and SMS Text Banking options. Available to First State Bank Consumer and Basic Business Online Banking customers, use one option or all three--whatever you prefer!
Available to - Android phones and tablets, and iPhones (not iPads)
How to Enroll - From mobile.bankfirststate.com, press the menu icon in the upper left corner and select “Download the App” or Go to Google Play Store (or iTunes and download the free App ( message and data rates may apply):
"First State Bank WI"
- Accounts – check balances and recent activity (90 days)
- Transfers – transfer money between your First State Bank accounts and loans
- Bill Pay – make or schedule payments (must be enrolled for Online Banking Bill Pay and have payees set up)
- NEW! Mobile Check Deposit - use your mobile device camera to deposit checks to your First State Bank account without even coming to the bank!
- Locations – where to find First State Bank branches and ATMs
Available to - Android, iPhone and other mobile devices with internet access and web browser
How to Enroll - From your mobile device internet web browser (Google Chrome, Safari, etc) go to URL:
This site will walk you through a few easy steps to set up your device and authenticate your identity (similar to Online Banking).
Menu/Features - same as Mobile Web with the exception of Mobile Check Deposit which is only available with our App. You can also download First State Bank's Mobile App from here.
SMS Text Banking (SMS=Short Message Service)
Available to - Any type of phone user (mobile device or cell phone) that has SMS text messaging enabled
How to Enroll -
- You must enroll through your First State Bank Online Banking service. Please have your phone with you when you log into Online Banking.
- From your Online Banking home page, select “Enroll a Mobile Device”. You will be walked through a few simple steps before an Activation Code is provided.
- Within minutes you will receive a text message from First State Bank WI (49794)
- Reply to the text message by entering the Activation Code provided and click send.
- You will receive a text confirming your setup along with the URL to enroll for Mobile web (if you wish to do so and haven’t already enrolled)
- You should be all set!
- B - Balance Inquiry
- H - Account History
- M - More Info
- C - Command List
- HE - Help
- L: Mobile Banking URL
- S: Cancel Text Banking
- R: Reactivate Text Banking
- The wireless carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- One text message per query.
- Message and Data Rates May Apply.