Whether you are a young investor, a business owner with employee retirement plans, retiree, new parent, or empty nester, First State Investment Center can help you work toward your goals a reality by helping guide you through the financial products and services available, and aligning the right products to match your financial situation now and in your future. Here are a few of the investment products and services through LPL Financial:
- Financial Planning
- Business Owner Guidance
- Estate Planning
- Retirement Planning
- College Education Planning
- Portfolio Reviews
- Traditional & Roth IRAs
- 401(k), Pension, and Retirement Plan Options
- 401(k)s, 403(b)s, and SEPs
- College Savings Plans (529 Plans)
- Mutual Funds
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- Fixed & Variable Annuities
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Corporate, Municipal, & US Government Bonds
Matching your needs with the right products is what we do best. Let us help you with the planning process.
Securities and Advisory Services offered through LPL Financial, A registered Investment advisor. The investment products sold through LPL Financial are not insured First State Bank deposits and are not FDIC insured. These products are not obligations of the First State Bank and are
not endorsed, recommended or guaranteed by First State Bank or any government agency. The value of the investment may fluctuate, the return on the investment is not guaranteed, and loss of principal is possible.
IMPORTANT CONSUMER INFORMATION:
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and;
1. Representatives of a broker-dealer ("BD") or investment advisor ("IA") may only conduct business in a state if the representative and the BD or IA they represent
(a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, the state; or
(b) are excluded or exempted from the state's licensure requirements.
2. Representative of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they would provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve
(a) effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions in securities; or
(b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.
3. We are registered to offer securities in the following states: AZ, FL, IL, MN, WA, and WI.
|NOT INSURED BY FDIC OR ANY FEDERAL AGENCY||MAY LOSE VALUE||NO BANK GUARANTEE|