Whether you are a young investor, a business owner with employee retirement plans, retiree, new parent, or empty nester, First State Investment Center can help make reaching your goals a reality by helping guide you through the financial products and services available, and aligning the right products to match your financial situation now and in your future. Here are a few of the investment products and services through Investment Centers of America, Inc. (ICA), our broker-dealer:
- Financial Planning
- Business Owner Guidance
- Estate Planning
- Retirement Planning
- College Education Planning
- Portfolio Reviews
- Traditional & Roth IRAs
- 401(k), Pension, and Retirement Plan Rollovers
- 401(k)s, 403(b)s, and SEPs
- College Savings Plans (529 Plans)
- Mutual Funds
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- Fixed & Variable Annuities
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Corporate, Municipal, & US Government Bonds
Matching your needs with the right products is what we do best. Let us help you with the planning process.
First State Investment Center provides a complete range of investment products and services through Investment Centers of America, Inc. (ICA), a member of FINRA, SIPC, a Registered Investment Advisor, is not affiliated with First State Bank or First State Investment Center. Securities, advisory services, and insurance products offered through ICA and affiliated insurance agencies are *not insured by the FDIC or any other Federal Government agency, *not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by any bank or their affiliates, *subject to risks including the possible loss of principal amount invested.
IMPORTANT CONSUMER INFORMATION:
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and;
1. Representatives of a broker-dealer ("BD") or investment advisor ("IA") may only conduct business in a state if the representative and the BD or IA they represent
(a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, the state; or
(b) are excluded or exempted from the state's licensure requirements.
2. Representative of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they would provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve
(a) effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions in securities; or
(b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.
3. We are registered to offer securities in the following states: AZ, FL, IL, MN, WA, and WI.
|NOT INSURED BY FDIC OR ANY FEDERAL AGENCY||MAY LOSE VALUE||NO BANK GUARANTEE|