Tired of renting?
Owning your own home may be easier than you think. The FHA (Federal Housing Administration) provides insurance on single-family and multi-family residential mortgages made by FHA-approved lenders like First State Bank. FHA loans offer low down payments with no income qualifications:
- As low as 3.5% down payment (may be a gift; consult your tax advisor)1
- FICO scores of 600 or more are eligible
- No income limits
- Owner occupied home
- Loan maximum amount restrictions apply
- Mortgage insurance is required with an upfront mortgage insurance premium
- Bankruptcy discharged for at least 2 years
- Foreclosure - at least 3 years from the date the deed was transferred
Learn more about our mortgages
First State Bank offers many mortgage programs for which you may be eligible.
- Learn about other First State Bank mortgages.
- Contact a mortgage specialist to find out which mortgages may be best for you: (800) 994-2500.
- Apply now.
1All loans subject to credit approval. Your rate may be dependent on your credit score, loan amount, loan to value and debt ratio. For example, a purchase price of $100,000 with 3% down, loan amount of $97,000 at 5.000% rate with a 5.109%. Annual Percentage Rate results in 360 fixed monthly payments (principal and interest) of $520.72. Payment does not include taxes or insurance. This is an example only. Actual loan payment and APR will vary based on the loan amount, the term, insurance and any fees.