If your livelihood depends on agriculture, then count on First State Bank to help you reach your financial goals. We have a long history of serving farmers and a deep understanding of the challenges you face. You will receive customized solutions to fit your specific needs, whether you want to improve performance, expand operations, plan for retirement, or develop a succession plan.
Performance. Ag Relationship Manager, Tod Severson, can work with you to develop a historical picture of your financial position and key performance indicators. Looking at trends related to net income and expense-to-income ratios may identify potential areas for improvement and ways to increase your overall operational efficiencies.
Expansion. First State Bank can help you explore your expansion options and develop a comprehensive plan that may involve the purchase of livestock, facilities or equipment to achieve your long-term goals and enhance profitability.
Retirement/Succession Planning. Advance planning can help you achieve your retirement goals and develop a sound thought process for the long-term future of your operation.
First State Bank also has a Referral Network to easily connect you with the tools and resources you need to be successful.
- Ag Loans
- Operating Lines of Credit
- Farm real estate
- Checking accounts
- Savings accounts
- Money Market Accounts and CDs
- Individual Retirement Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
Referral Network Resources
- USDA Farm Service Agency (FSA) Guaranteed Loan Program
- Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority (WHEDA) agricultural loan programs
- Approved SBA lender for 504 Program expansion projects
- Network of consultants to help with business structure, LLC, LLPs, and other specialized needs
- Wisconsin Department of Ag, Trade and Consumer Protection Economic Development counselors