Official Survey Prize Drawing Rules
- No purchase necessary.
- Prize will be determined by a random drawing from the email addresses that were submitted via the above link or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Survey Drawing"
- Only those submitting their valid email address through the survey or an email by midnight Saturday, June 30, 2017, will be eligible for the drawing.
- A winning entry will be drawn no later than July 10, 2018. An alternate winner will also be drawn at that time in the event of an unclaimed entry.
- Winners will be notified exclusively by the email provided and no responsibility for any entry errors by the submitter are assumed.
- If the winner cannot be reached by July 17, 2018 via the email address provided, a disqualification will result, and the alternate entry drawn will be declared the winner. If a winner still cannot be contacted, additional drawings with 5 business days allowed for a winner to respond will be repeated until the prize is awarded.
- The odds of winning a survey prize is based on the number of registrants submitting their email address by the deadline.
- Employees of First State Bank, their immediate family, are not eligible to win.
- Only one registration per email address submitted will be allowed.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- You must qualify under Wisconsin law, or under the laws of the state where you reside, or where you are physically located when you submit your email address for the drawing.
- The prize drawing is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
- Survey Drawing Prize value is under $300.
- Survey Drawing Prize will be sent via U.S. mail or other carrier at no cost to the winner. Not responsible for late, lost. misdirected or damaged deliveries.
- By accepting a Survey Drawing Prize, the winner agrees to allow their first and last name and city of residence to be posted on the www.bankfirststate.com website.
- No responsibility is assumed for any computer, Internet, software or technological malfunctions for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed or misdirected survey or email submissions, or notifications of winners.
- By participating in the survey drawing, participants agree to release and hold harmless the donor of the survey drawing prize and those involved in the planning and execution of the drawing from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of the participation in the survey drawing or use of any prize, including property damage, personal injury or death. Participants further agree that in any cause of action, in no case will the survey drawing parties be liable for attorney's fees, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages, and that each participant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever.
Survey and drawing sponsored by First State Bank, 113 W. North Water Street, New London, WI 54961.